+ Reply to Thread

Thread: maps software

maps software

out of all the difent one which one do you like and why

I'm partial to mapopolis. The maps can be stored on the SD card. It will load adjacent maps if you need to span two maps. and it renders the images fairly quickly...
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Originally posted by MGuzzy
    I'm partial to mapopolis. The maps can be stored on the SD card. It will load adjacent maps if you need to span two maps. and it renders the images fairly quickly...
    mg
    Mguzzy,

I just checked out the Mapopolis site on your recommendation and it appears, somehow, that the software is supplied on an SD card? And that it can figure out where I am? So it gives turn by turn directions? Without a separate satellite receiver?

May such a thing somehow be?

Whoops. Looked further. Oh, well. But the package with the receiver for $249? Pretty sweet for the price. They don't mention compatibility with the 7135. Do you know that it IS compatible?
    Last edited by DCookinLB; 10-05-2005 at 11:21 AM.
    Don Cook
    Formerly Coming to You on my Much Missed 7135 by the Sea Now on a Shiny 700P

I have mapopolis on my 7135. It is pretty good. It does give turn by turn directions that are about as good as those from, say, yahoo maps.

maps load from memory card reasonably fast.