+ Reply to Thread

using speaker phone with phone closed

is this possible i know it is on most plan cell phone so cant it be on a smart phone

No... at least your not supposed to... closing the phone invokes the hangup. There was some talk (several years ago i recall) that you could fake out the phone into staying "off hook" by closing the phone while it was still dialing when you initiated a call, or something like that I think.
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

there is not even a hake or anything

try going into your phone settings and keeping the answer call when opening flip either checked or unchecked. I thought there was a way for this to happen. Im pretty sure you can have the flip closed when using an earpiece.

I remember seeing an episode of "The Restaraunt" where the head chef had a 7135 and had it closed while he was on speaker.
    There is no spoon
    Neo can be spelled as One.

Even if you could somehow trick the phone into doing this, it probably wouldn't work, considering that the microphone is on the inside, just under the * key.

-av

Yes it works... I just tried it. There are no hacks that I know of. You need to close the phone right after you hit the send key but before it starts dialing. And then watch the call status on the external LCD... The Mic picks up as well but I don't know how good it would be since its obscured by the closed phone..
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

mine just hangs up

Hi,

One trick I learned from this forum is to program the number you want to call this way as a Voice Dial. After the system asks you who you want to call and you respond you can simple close the shell and keep talking.

ST

that works but i still with i could anser it ond just close it and keep talking