+ Reply to Thread

Help me make the most out my new Kyocera7135

I just got it activated on US Cellular. And I am wondering can you all who are very happy or just know how to help, help me make the most out of this phone. Thanks

Welcome to the best converged device out there! These forii have been invaluable for me as a place to get advice about software, phone companies, accessories, etc. Just make free use of the search function and see if any question hasn't already been answered (like our favorite softwares, why the built-in music software takes so long to load, replacement metal stylus, etc.).

"Phone?!"

It's the handiest thing I've ever owned. It does virtually everything. If yours is half as useful as mine has been over the last 2 years, you'll be mighty happy.

Hints:
    1. Search this forum for tons of good advice.
    2. Update your firmware to 29/44 (if it already isn't).
    3. Get an SD card and a card reader for your PC.
    4. Load your 7135 up with software (i.e.: Backup Buddy, Minutes Plus, Energy Saver, WebPro, BeBopper, OmniRemote, HackMaster, FileZ, etc.) and ringtones.
    5. Get/fabricate a pen/stylus.
    6. Get screen savers.

All of this is discussed on this forum. Enjoy!

Welcome... and happy reading... Also don't forget the 7135 FAQs. There is a wealth of knowledge about optimizing this phone and just about all the questions have been asked and answered... You'll find it here somewhere.
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.