+ Reply to Thread

Does the 7135 support GPS via SD/MMC or bluetooth?

I would like to hook a GPS system & software to the 7135. I am reading conflicting things about the SD/MMC slot. One place says that it will support SDIO and another says not. What is the bottom line? If it will support bluetooth card, then I can buy a bluetooth GPS.

Thanks in Advance!!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I was reading something about the internal GPS locator to be useable as well, but I forgot to save the link, sigh *idiot* *bashes head on desk*

The 7135's SD slot technically is SDIO but I know of several people who have had trouble getting that functionality to work properly (such as with the Veo SD camera, SD BT card, etc.). Bottom line is that you should check with the manufacturer first for specific 7135 compatibility if you want to be absolutely sure before you buy.

Which SD BT cards have been tried and failed?

According to this the Palm SD BT Card works.
    -s

Originally posted by "Sleeve"

Which SD BT cards have been tried and failed?

According to this the Palm SD BT Card works.
    I'm not quite sure. I just remember reading on SmartPhoneSource.com about SD BT cards not working with the 7135. But if you are willing to go on the word of that reviewer and it does turn out the BT works fine with the 7135, well then great! I hope I'm wrong.

The Palm SD/IO bluetooth card works with the 7135 ... I have hotsynced with my computer and used a Bluetooth GPS.

You cannot use the phone as a Bluetooth Modem with a computer.