+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy welcome graffiti screen loop problem

I truly need help. I recently bought the 7135 and it was working great for me. BUT... I tried to go back to the welcome screen to better learn the graffiti, and after it told me to touch the cornor of the graffiti screen instead of proceeding to the next screen it goes back to asking me to touch the other cornor. This just keep going on. I have tried soft reset, hard reset I took the battery out for awhile. I can not sync. at all becauce this silly screen keeps getting sturck. I tried support from where I bought but tech support will not be in until monday. Help. I am locked out until monday, but hoping someone here can help.

The Treo get bad reception here in the mountians and Alltel is the best connection up here. So in order to have a smartphone I am stuck with the 7135. I need to make this phone work for me.

Anyone with other suggestion on how to fix?
    Tas

Check out this thread for help:
    stylus calibration

Graffiti Loop

Thank you for the link, but nothing seems to help. The good news is, the company Tessie's Toys from ebay is sending a replacement right away. Bad phone, good company.

I bought two 7135's for my wife, both of which went into the looping problem within weeks of the purchase.

I have been unable to find a fix. If you just randomly tap different spots on the screen you can eventually bypass the digitizer problem, but will not be able to effectively use certain features which require the use of the touch screen.

I considered sending the phone to the ebay repairer, but my wife just opted for a new non-pda cell phone. So now I have 3 7135's, mine which works great and two paper weights.

I bought two 7135's for my wife, both of which went into the looping problem within weeks of the purchase.

I have been unable to find a fix. If you just randomly tap different spots on the screen you can eventually bypass the digitizer problem, but will not be able to effectively use certain features which require the use of the touch screen.

I considered sending the phone to the ebay repairer, but my wife just opted for a new non-pda cell phone. So now I have 3 7135's, mine which works great and two paper weights.