+ Reply to Thread

Question Any screen capture software for Kyo 7135?

I always see those software sites that show screen shots from the Kyocera 7135 (or other Palm OS based devices), like for instance MilliKeys or Bebopper or BatteryGraph and I was wondering how people take those screenshots from their Palm devices? Is there some software where you can just hit a button (like the PrtScr key in Windows) and it'll save whatever is on the screen to a file for later viewing or retrieval? I sometimes run into situations where I'd like to capture some information from the screen rather than having to write it down. Can it be done? Does anyone know which software I need for that?

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    Get a program called "Snap" from the PalmGear.com site. It's currently free and less than a 1.0 version, but I've tried it and it works. Here's a link -

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.showsoftware&PartnerREF=&siteid=1&prodID=64207
    Michael

I think 'Snap' requires palmOS 5, not for Kyocera 7135 though.

I downloaded and installed Snap, and I can launch the main setup screen and enable the utility, but it doesn't do anything. None of the hardbuttons works, no matter which one I select. Has anyone gotten this to work on a Kyo 7135? Is there another tool that does the same thing and actually works on the 7135?

I use LinkeSoft's ScreenShot hack on the Kyocera.

You can also use ZGrab, another free utility:
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/graphics/zgrab.shtml
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.