+ Reply to Thread

Help with a rom file - Ayuda con un archivo *.rom

I have a kyocera 7135, but the rom memory have errors. Please i need a file *.rom for rewrite the palm os system of phone using kwpst. I need a file but i need the spanish version of the os. And if any have a file with software of phone too. Many thanks to all for help me.

Tengo un kyocera 7135 que tiene errores en la memoria. Por esta razón estoy buscando un archivo *.rom para reescribir el sistema operativo palm os usando kwpst. Yo necesitaria un archivo de respaldo del sistema operativo en español. Si alguien puede enviarme este archivo, así como un respaldo del software del telefono de movistar le agradezco por adelantado.

Quote Originally Posted by javi_66
    I have a kyocera 7135, but the rom memory have errors. Please i need a file *.rom for rewrite the palm os system of phone using kwpst. I need a file but i need the spanish version of the os. And if any have a file with software of phone too. Many thanks to all for help me.

Tengo un kyocera 7135 que tiene errores en la memoria. Por esta razón estoy buscando un archivo *.rom para reescribir el sistema operativo palm os usando kwpst. Yo necesitaria un archivo de respaldo del sistema operativo en español. Si alguien puede enviarme este archivo, así como un respaldo del software del telefono de movistar le agradezco por adelantado.
    You know that the 7135 won't work in Spain, right? The 7135 is a CDMA phone and Europe uses GSM.

I don't know if there is a Spanish version of the OS. Was the 7135 released in any Spanish-speaking countries? Maybe Mexico or other Latin American countries?

Buena suerte.
    - Eric S.