+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reminder Alarms

Reminder Alarms

Sorry if this has been addressed, I looked through all the pages of posts and didn't see it...maybe I missed it.
    My question is - Is there a good program for giving reminders for things like missed calls, reminders, emails, etc.? I have tried Phone Alarm and it did absolutely NOTHING as far as giving reminders. I went in and checked all the settings and programed them for what I like, which is a reminder every minute and then I called and left myself VMs and had someone send me texts and the like and my Q9c did nothing!! Is it possible that Phone Alarm doesn't like the VZW Q9c? Did I miss something? I did install to the phone and NOT my SD card, so it should have worked but as I say I got nothing from it. I really want the reminders to work, so any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    mlc

I suspect you already know about the option in Setting to turn on the Unread Message Alert, but if not, it is near the end of the Settings menu. If turned on, it will sound every 10 minutes or so.

I never used Phone Alarm...so I can't give any feedback on it.

Rob.

Yes, I have that turned on already. I found a program called Don't Forget and so far it seems to be working really well for reminders.
    mlc

Well, that's what I was going to recommend. Can't say that I'm the least bit happy having to buy a program after dropping $250 for a phone that can't even tell me I've missed a voicemail, but what can you do? As far as the "Unread Message Alert" it makes an almost inaudible beep once every 15 minutes. Not much help for me as I receive critical messages for work. So I dropped the $15. It's a great program, it's just hard for me to believe that a "smartphone" could be so stupid.