+ Reply to Thread

Questions about Q9C

I'm currently using a PPC-6800 & I'm thinking of switching to a Q9C. The main reason I want to switch is because of the bluetooth issues with the 6800. What I need to know is if the Q9C works well & has plenty of volume on a bluetooth headset. Thank you.

I use a bluetooth headset most of the time and get very good volume. I think you will be very satisfied.

Rob.

Bob
    I have had mine for a few days and am using Motorola H700 that I used on my PPC6700. It seems to work better and and has plenty of volume.

I always was under impression that headset determined the volume, but I guess phone can send a low signal too. Anyways, loud and clear on my LG HBM-550, while driving and simultaneously running Windows Live and getting position updates from a bluetooth GPS.

I've had the last three HTC smartphones(6700,6800 and 6900) and now the new Q, and I speak from personal experience.

The Motorola volume by default is much louder, even on my crappy little plantronics earpiece which I've used for all four phones. I can't wait to see how much clearer ith will be with a good earpiece. I can actually hear with the Q, which has brought about the issue of my earpiece sucking phenomenally in the sound quality department. It has made me actually start carrying an earpiece again...