+ Reply to Thread

Next release of AvantGo only available to OS 5

I came across this and was very disappointed. I would love to be able to sync AvantGo to my SD card to free up space on the internal memory.

Lets hope this is only for the beta version and they will roll to earlier OS as well.

AvantGo Support Page<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Can't we just use the current (pre-OS5) version? and stick with it?
    I can't imagine that they would alienate or evict 95% of their current (<OS5) customers.
    I had planned on using AvantGo on my 7135 too.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Re: Next release of AvantGo only available to OS 5

Originally posted by pdageek
    I came across this and was very disappointed. I would love to be able to sync AvantGo to my SD card to free up space on the internal memory.

Lets hope this is only for the beta version and they will roll to earlier OS as well.

AvantGo Support Page
    If you look at the top of the page, it's a beta product. Of course it's going to be limited in functionality. I doubt we have anything to worry about, especially since there's only 1 OS 5 product even shipping...

Re: Re: Next release of AvantGo only available to OS 5

I honestly can't live without AvantGo. I use it to catch up on the news while on long flights etc. The new version is reported to be able to store content on expansion cards which would free up more room on the internal.