+ Reply to Thread

Agendus 8 now in beta

I am a big fan of Agendus -- it best serves my needs as a contacts manager -- and have just been notified that the beta for Agendus 8 is now available. Here is a list of features:

http://support.iambic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9167

Nut what really stands out for me is the following:

- Support for 3rd party Email and SMS clients (PRO): Agendus now support sending emails and SMS via 3rd party email clients. Preferred messaging application can be picked from preferences -> Misc

The one great "lack" I had with Agendus in the past is that I could not integrate it with SnapperMail. Now, it looks like I will be able to.

If anyone else is interested in Agendus 8, take a look at the website.

AVY
    i have been using agendus for years now version 8. it has worked greatbut now over this weekend when i hold down stylus to get the pop up menu if i choose dial it crashes the palm.
    any ideas why

Originally posted by AVY
    i have been using agendus for years now version 8. it has worked greatbut now over this weekend when i hold down stylus to get the pop up menu if i choose dial it crashes the palm.
    any ideas why
    Sorry for the great delay in getting back to you. My off-hand guess would be that you don't have enough available memory to run the program. Did you add any new applications to your Palm device or something like a new "channel" with AvantGo?