+ Reply to Thread

Question WPT poker for palm

I recently got addicted to No limit texas hold em poker. I have one of those game controllers that you hook right up to your television. Very addicting but doesn't cost you your life savings when you lose.
    My question is, Does anyone know if there is a Palm OS version of this game? I know there are emulators for nearly all game systems and this appears to be a simple program.
    I've tried several of the texas holdem games that are out there for palm but I haven't seen anything with this type of game play. Mostly its the way this game does the betting where you can make the bets whatever you want or "all in." Most of the games out there force you to only bet a set amount. Also most of the games do not raise the antes or blinds. I think there are two companies that make the controller. They are Namco and Toyco.

I have learned from many months of using this web site that, if anyone would know the answer the members of this site will.

I'll give it a try. Now I can take my addiction on the road.
    Thank you!

Thumbs up

I've played it. I like it. I registered it. Now I'm waiting for the unlock code.
    This is exactly the game I was looking for.

(maybe a little over the top with smileys )