+ Reply to Thread

Verizon Wireless Survey

VZW has canceled their mystery shopper program and instituted another called NPS (Net Promoter Score). You can leave feedback good or bad at https://www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com . If you are having a problem with certain stores then you can leave bad feedback. A local manager will be required to contact you and resolve the issue. There are good and bad people that work at VZW. Most of them are good but there are some bad ones you can call out in the light using NPS. I suggest you use it. Of course please leave good feedback to. This is a major initiative and VZW is closely monitoring it so you will not be ignored.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

This could be real good news. NPS has become the benchmark used by major corporations to determine how they compare to other companies in terms of quality and satisfaction. The studies I have seen actual correlate this score with the growth of a company in relationship to other companies in the same segment. Those with a higher NPS grow faster than their competitors with a lower NPS.

Rob.
    www.mobilerob.com
    Productivity software for Smartphones

Thumbs up thank you Thelda Harris

Everytime we come in the store she is very helpful and on point.

Great Service from Verizon in Oneonta,N.Y.

I just upgraded to a new phone and renewed my contract for 2 years. The staff at the Oneonta,N.Y. store on Rte#28 were more than helpful. They set everything up and answered all my questions. Very nice to do business with.

Thumbs down want to go to sprint...

Not a huge fan of vzw. I've been having problems with my rezound which isn't that old. Had it replaced 3 times before they offered me another phone and then mailed it to my home. Of course I didn't get it bc I was @ work. Was given a bogus reason as to why it kept messing up (by the manager). This has happened before from the same store in Turnersville NJ store. The Deptford Mall store isn't any better. They don't have a great selection of phones to me. Only when they have phones from other providers i.e Sprint and AT&T...smh