+ Reply to Thread

[pls help me]my xv6600 turn 2 white,red green n blue stripe

I tried to update my ppc6600 and now I am stuck at a stupid screen that says

"Serial vr 1.2" and when i put it to my craddle the screen turn to "USB vr 1.2"
    whene i remove the phone and reset it i just get a screen with white,red,green and blu stripe

I'm locked out of everything and I've tried record button + power + reset.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhh pls help me
    Nothing is working!!! I need help bad!!! If you have any information on this subject PLEASE post!!!
    im sorry if my english not very good

Administrator
    search for "bootloader" on this forum and also in the 6700 forum....

hmm
    is there any pssibility my xv6600 cant work again?
    or

Administrator
    did you search for bootloader as i suggested? your phone is not bricked. just search as i suggested... we can bring humpty dumpty back....

Duanes in xda-developers came up with a fix for this in Manual for how to flash a rom in Vista - xda-developers

Your phone lost the connection during the rom upgrade you were trying to do and you need to exit out of the bootloader stage.

I've attached the files because he has them in an rar compresed file format. You need to update your drivers like he describes if you want to use Vista.

Make sure if you update the drivers that you choose to browse your computer, then let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer, unclick show compatiable hardware, and finally have disk to choose the driver wherever you downloaded the file.

Good luck. Took me a whole night to umbrick my XV6600 after a failed rom upgrade for daylight savings time. I too got stuck in bootloader mode.