+ Reply to Thread

Pmail Outlook Mail Database Corrupt

Hi, I've got a PPC-6600 and the pmail database that stores my synchronized Outlook e-mail headers has become corrupt. There are phantom folders and messages in the directory tree and eventually the \windows\messaging folder fills with garbage files even if all the e-mails are deleted out of the Outlook Inbox.

Is there any way (short of a hard reset) to force that database to be reconstructed from scratch?

Thanks,
    Tim Martin

Possibly *too* converged! Gare_NY's Avatar
    I'm interested in this too. I had an issue after I left a previous employer wherein I could delete all of the mail from their Groupwise system off of my device.. but could find no way to get rid of the folders. I eventually had to hard-reset for a different reason, and of course they went away. Even so - let us know if you find how to do it.

Thanks,

Gare_NY
    'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer'

From what I've seen, wm2003se no longer supports synchronizing databases. I used to use a program that used databases for church songs and active sync no longer allows the use of databaes for synchronization.