+ Reply to Thread
    BDF

need a car charger and BT headset

where can i get a car charger or what or pda charger will work? also will the BT headset from motorola i thinks its the HBH 820 i can get it cheap. will it work?

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    We will have the chargers in our store here soon... but I am 99% sure they are the same as for the XDA, so you could go that route. We also have pretty good prices on Bluetooth headsets, I think. Our site store is on the Shop menu item, or http://pdaphone.com/shop .

I think you have your models mixed up... "HBH" is usually associated with Sony Ericcson headsets. There is an "HS820" from Motorola. We have it for $69 at http://pdaphone.com/shop/index.php?a...id=43&subid=28 . I have the HS810, but haven't yet tried it on the PPC6600... using an HBH-30 at present. You can check the sticky thread to see what people have tried with it.
    Mike - Been Converged?

man, you gotta get those accessories up... i need a car charger and a home charger since the battery sucks. A full size keyboard with a neat little stand like the on it like the treo one would be cool. Cases, screen protectors, etc....

BDF
    so you think the old ppc phone edition charger i have will work? you know the original ppc from tmobile.

Originally posted by BDF
    so you think the old ppc phone edition charger i have will work? you know the original ppc from tmobile.
    I think it's supposed to, but I'm not positive yet. I had some trouble with a sync charge cable I had from an XDA, but it may be defective... pulled it out of a box of junk.
    Mike - Been Converged?

http://www.pocketpctechs.com/detail....=XDA-LILSYNC02

There you go for a charge and sync cable... if you follow the instructions up in the >Shop >Specials menu (ON THIS SITE), you'll be able to get a 10% discount as a member of pdaPhoneHome. This seems to confirm that XDA accessories will work. Not sure why mine isn't at this point. I'll try some other stuff later... I've got a lot of XDA stuff I can try.
    Mike - Been Converged?

BDF
    xda ppc phone edition charger does not work

Originally posted by BDF
    xda ppc phone edition charger does not work
    Interesting.... the PocketPCTechs website has them the same... but I had trouble with the one that I used. Perhaps the pinout on this device is different from the XDA III.... that would be VERY odd, but stranger things have happened. So we basically don't know what will work, and what doesn't.

I've sent an email to them to find out what the scoop is.
    Mike - Been Converged?

BDF
    i guess let us know what you find out. i need a charger for the car these batterys are too small. wonder why they tapered it. guess the extended battery will just be flush. which this one should be. oh well

my expreience with charger. When I purchased my xdaII I orded an XDAI charger from ebay and none of them worked. I was told that XDAI and XDAII chargers are different. But when I was traveling and left my charger at home I went to a local Tmobile store and purcahsed their ppcphone charger and it worked really well. I was told that XDAII is same as 6601. I think I will walk in the tmobile store and buy one will report when i get it.

BDF
    mine fit but does not charge it. the car charger is the only one i tried.
    Fear of speed is learned not inherited.

Originally posted by jazlee
    my expreience with charger. When I purchased my xdaII I orded an XDAI charger from ebay and none of them worked. I was told that XDAI and XDAII chargers are different. But when I was traveling and left my charger at home I went to a local Tmobile store and purcahsed their ppcphone charger and it worked really well. I was told that XDAII is same as 6601. I think I will walk in the tmobile store and buy one will report when i get it.
    T-Mobile never sold the XDA II... only the XDA I. All I have are cables and accessories for the I, so maybe that's the issue here.
    Mike - Been Converged?

t-mobile never sold it but their pocketpc phone is made by audiobox and it has a smae connector as the xdaII and it worked on my XDA II

jaz

BDF
    wierd, my car charged doesnt work so I dont get it.