+ Reply to Thread

Stereo Headphones

I still haven't given up on the PPC6600/6601. I'm using it this weekend and giving it a good workout. One problem I have, which may seem very minor to some, is I hate the headphone set that came with it. I've tried other 2.5 sets and they don't work right with the 6601. I don't like these headphone sets that have one earbud shorter than the other (what is with that anyway?). Are there any stereo headphones sets for the 6601/i-Mate/XDA or whatever that have the earbuds the same length? I don't care if it has a microphone or not. My use is strictly for listening to mp3 files. Thanks.

havn't tried the headphones, but i have a pair of sony headphone that have the uneven lenghts. the basic idea is your left ear is the short one (atleast this is the case on the sony's) and then the cord goes behind your neck and into the other ear. once you get used to it, it is a nice set up as if you have to take one out to talk to someone you can drape it over your shoulder and it doesn't fall all the way down to your waist and then yank the other one out from the speed of the drop.

i am not sure about other headphones as my sony's are for my ipod (thus i have little need to use my phone for mp3s).

e

What is the story on stereo BT headphones. Do any exist and if so would they work with the 6601?

Forever Confused
    I know they exist. I've seen some while googling. But I can't remember what brand the where. Being that I'm stuck with verizon I can't tell you if they will work, but I'd like to know too.