+ Reply to Thread

Question Turn off the blinking light?

Anyone found a way to turn off the blinking LED yet? Haven't found a way in system yet and don't see any hack to do it. Thanks.

I've always found the blinking light horribly distracting on smart phones. I guess my eyes are just overly sensitive to motion (don't get me started on web ads) and the light really doesn't tell me anything useful.

The only solution I've found is a small piece of gaffers tape.

xv6600 how do you turn it off?? led???

hey guys, i just got the phone and i can't seem to figure out how to turn off the phone. if i hold the power button, it justs turns off the back light. also, what does the red blinking led light mean?

You cant turn the phone off completely unless you take out the battery. Hitting the power button will put it into sleep mode and usually that will suffice. The blinking red LED means you have missed calls or unread text messages on your phone.

To turn off just the phone (actually, the radio), tap the Signal Strength icon on the Today screen and then tap 'Turn On Flight Mode'. This will turn off the radio for the phone, but you can still use the PDA.
    Mobile Pimp: Fujitsu P7010D, Audiovox 6600, Playstation PSP, iGo Juice (70), Kingston 5gb PC-Card, SDIO Socket Wifi, Socket BlueTooth GPS, Socket CF BT Adapter, PNY 4 in 1 Memory Adapter.