Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Can help get you a 6600 on Verizon Today!

I may be able to help you get a VX6600 on Verizon Wireless today.

My business rep has offered to sell them directly to members of PDAPhonehome.com. This means that you do not have to wait for them to become available in retail channels. They are shipping now though the business so even if you arenít a business customer, you can possibly get one today. She will need all your personal information for new accounts or your current VZW cell number for existing customers. I have no idea of what price she can get you, but itís generally a better deal than the retail stores. Plus, she can usually bill the equipment to your account, unlike the retail stores. Email her directly at Cheryl.Whitehead@VerizonWireless.com and be sure that you let her know that Bob referred you or she may not reply.

She may not have the ability to get numbers for every state, so donít get upset with me if she canít help you. Please direct all questions about availability, pricing, service and plans to her. I am only referring you to her and am not a VZW representative so I cannot help you with any questions or servicing issues regarding Verizon. Also, if she doesnít get back with you immediately, please donít hound me. I canít make her call you any faster. If sheís in meetings, she wonít be able to respond right away. Anyone who gets a unit please drop me a PM and let me know. Thanks.
    Last edited by EvilHomer; 12-01-2004 at 04:23 PM.
    Ascii stupid question, get a stupid Ansi.

w00t!!!!

Has she quoted you a price on the data plan? If it includes EVDO I'm there.

Bob, she did me up for $399.00 on the phone. Data plan is like $45.00 and it is EV DO. Thanks for the tip man.

Thanks again.

Joe

Originally posted by jpasint
    Bob, she did me up for $399.00 on the phone. Data plan is like $45.00 and it is EV DO. Thanks for the tip man.

Thanks again.

Joe
    Excellent! I'm glad to hear she's taking good care of you!

Fully Converged, painfully at times Kreigz's Avatar

Re: Can help get you a 6600 on Verizon Today!

Originally posted by EvilHomer
    I may be able to help you get a VX6600 on Verizon Wireless today.

My business rep has offered to sell them directly to members of PDAPhonehome.com. This means that you do not have to wait for them to become available in retail channels. They are shipping now though the business so even if you arenít a business customer, you can possibly get one today. She will need all your personal information for new accounts or your current VZW cell number for existing customers. I have no idea of what price she can get you, but itís generally a better deal than the retail stores. Plus, she can usually bill the equipment to your account, unlike the retail stores. Email her directly at Cheryl.Whitehead@VerizonWireless.com and be sure that you let her know that Bob referred you or she may not reply.

She may not have the ability to get numbers for every state, so donít get upset with me if she canít help you. Please direct all questions about availability, pricing, service and plans to her. I am only referring you to her and am not a VZW representative so I cannot help you with any questions or servicing issues regarding Verizon. Also, if she doesnít get back with you immediately, please donít hound me. I canít make her call you any faster. If sheís in meetings, she wonít be able to respond right away. Anyone who gets a unit please drop me a PM and let me know. Thanks.
    Some how ... you just don't seem that evil anymore ...
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

Re: Re: Can help get you a 6600 on Verizon Today!

Originally posted by Kreigz
    Some how ... you just don't seem that evil anymore ...
    Let's not spread that around. I have a reputation to protect.

Actually, most Simpson's fans will know where EvilHomer came from. Homer once said something pertaining to mans constant battle between his good and evil sides, then it showed a balloon over his head with a Homer in a Devil costume, dancing around a tombstone marked "Good Homer" and singing, "I am Evil Homer.... I am Evil Homer!", pretty much stating that Good Homer was long gone.

Well, it's funny if you are a Simpson's fan.

Fully Converged, painfully at times Kreigz's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: Can help get you a 6600 on Verizon Today!

Originally posted by EvilHomer
    Let's not spread that around. I have a reputation to protect.

Actually, most Simpson's fans will know where EvilHomer came from. Homer once said something pertaining to mans constant battle between his good and evil sides, then it showed a balloon over his head with a Homer in a Devil costume, dancing around a tombstone marked "Good Homer" and singing, "I am Evil Homer.... I am Evil Homer!", pretty much stating that Good Homer was long gone.

Well, it's funny if you are a Simpson's fan.
    A very good episode! I'm a big Simpsons fan. Was that a "Tree House of Horror" episode?
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

I don't remeber, but more than likely it was.

Too converged to post much priapism's Avatar

Thanks!

Thanks Evil Homer! I'd been waiting to get this phone with my NE2 discount and I did today. Cheryl's great, but she's either on the west coast or she works too hard because she's answering my email at 8pm central time.

Everyone be nice to Cheryl.

If they would just bring EVDO to Birmingham, I'd be all set.

Thanks again EH. Hard to believe this is my 3rd PDA phone. Anyone want to buy a used Sammy i700? I'll cut a deal.

Cheers to you EH!
    priapism

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by priapism
    Thanks Evil Homer! I'd been waiting to get this phone with my NE2 discount and I did today. Cheryl's great, but she's either on the west coast or she works too hard because she's answering my email at 8pm central time.

Everyone be nice to Cheryl.

If they would just bring EVDO to Birmingham, I'd be all set.

Thanks again EH. Hard to believe this is my 3rd PDA phone. Anyone want to buy a used Sammy i700? I'll cut a deal.

Cheers to you EH!
    priapism

She is a hard worker! She is in the DFW area so she's on Central Time as well. She went as far as to get some other District Reps on board to handle forum members orders because techincally she's only suppose to handle business customers in the Southern regions like TX. AL, AR, FL, etc. I'm glad this is working out well so far.

$399, is that with new 2yr?

I'm 18 months in and not sure If I want to renew just yet.

pria/jps/EH

are these for the non-camera version?

thanks!!!

Administrator
    non cam version....

Sweet! I emailed Cheryl and she is getting me in touch with someone in Seattle for the hookup on the phone.

thank for the help EVIL!

Forum Noob

Is it true that Verizon is offering the $15.00 data package in certain areas?

I'm a Sprint Customer, but would be willing to switch if this were true.

The price you're mentioning for the phone, Evil Homer through your rep, is incredible.
    Just remember, You can love your phone but you can't LOVE your phone.

Originally posted by buffexec
    Sweet! I emailed Cheryl and she is getting me in touch with someone in Seattle for the hookup on the phone.

thank for the help EVIL!

Forum Noob
    Glad to hear it. Can't wait for FedEx to get here!

Evil-Homer, I still think you're evil. I want the camera version (albiet fairly poor images).

EH, did the package arrive yet? Do you have your drool bucket ready?

Someone get him a bib!!!
    John

Not yet. I'm still hoping to see it. I got the order confirmation yesterday so I don't know where it is now.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast