+ Reply to Thread

Logitech

Ordered the Logitech Mobile Freedom Headset that Sprint recommended on its web site. what a mistake. Had trouble pairing. When I finally got it to work, it was dropped every time the phone went dark. Only way to yet it to . reacquire was to physically remove the battery. Looking for a better solution.

Hmm well verizon gave me a Motorola HS820 with my 6600, havent been able to use it yet thought because my phone wont be here until tommorrow. Has anyone had any bad experiences with the HS820?

Out Of Control PPC User merkman's Avatar

Anyone know where to buy the Logitech Mobile Pro Headset?

I think this would be a GREAT one for my PPC-6601 from Sprint, but I can't find it any of the usual places. New Egg, Pricegrabber, buy.com, and others have no listing of it, though it IS listed on Logitech's site.

Out Of Control PPC User merkman's Avatar

Finally ordered a Bluetooth Headset

Kept thinking I'd prefer the look and fit of the Logitech Bluetooth Freedom Pro to the style of the available Logitech Mobile Freedom Headset. So I waited, and waited... and the Logitech UK page shows the headset, but it's been removed from the US site.

So... today I decided to place an order, and really it was an easy call. Though Pricegrabber showed the Logitech Mobile Freedom Headset to be $43.20 at Buy.com, Amazon had it for $39.99. And even with WA State sales tax, $43.51 with a phone number I can call if there are problems with my order is just too good to pass up.

Looking forward to getting this headset and seeing how it works with the PPC-6601's default bluetooth stack. Though I'm sure tempted to install the 3500 stack ver "B" and see if I can get my Apple Powerbook to work with the 6601 soon.

Got a HS820 today from Best Buy - paired up nice and easy, made a call, no issues.

Turned off my 6600 and havent been able to use the headset since....

This BT crap is getting old pretty quick.

Off to see if I can find another headset that will actually work.

Chiropractors aren't real doctors. really fat kid's Avatar
    Its probably not the headset. Loading the 3100 stack will probably fix the situation.
    Chunk Style

I would agree with you if you were right, but the Palm OS is crap.