+ Reply to Thread

What other programs can I sync with?

I do use Outlook, but I don't want to sync with it because that holds all of my work email... I was wondering if there are any other PIM software that the 660X (or any PocketPC for that matter) can sync with. For example, if someone bought the phone and didn't have Outlook, what would they do? Is there software included with the phone?

Re: What other programs can I sync with?

Originally posted by Magubbi
    I do use Outlook, but I don't want to sync with it because that holds all of my work email... I was wondering if there are any other PIM software that the 660X (or any PocketPC for that matter) can sync with. For example, if someone bought the phone and didn't have Outlook, what would they do? Is there software included with the phone?
    Hmm. You could setup a partnership on one machine.. 'sync with email there, then sync at work with a different machine. Setup the 2nd machine as a shared partner, and Outlook shouldn't send email to your pda. It would sync outlook calendar and contacts however.

(Meaning, in dual-sync environments, PocketPC only takes email from one of the two machines)
    Byron