+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speaker Phone

Speaker Phone

Is there a speaker phone on this piece?

Yes. Once a call has begun, hold down the start call button (green phone icon) until a dialog box pops up indicating the speakerphone is on. It automatically turns off when the call ends.

On the XV6600, you can also begin a call with speaker phone (as opposed to switching to speaker once you have started the call). To start the call with the speaker phone, just dial the number and press and hold the send button (the hardware one) until the speaker phone comes on and the number is dialed.

Speakerphone on the 6601???

I have had my 6601 for about 2-3 weeks now and I can't find a way to enable a speakerphone mode.. but i have heard some folks say that the 6601 has it.. Is it there and I'm missing something simple ( wouldn't doubt it LOL ) or is it not on this phone..

Press and hold down the green phone button for 5 seconds. When you want to turn it off do the same thing.

LOL,

I new it had to be something easy... Thanks that was so simple...

Hurrikain

Talking

That's awesome dude. In another 2-3 weeks you should figure out what the Sprint button on your QWERTY keyboard is . Just kidding. I have had the phone for just as long and love it by the minute. There seem to be some nice tricks for the phone. I think there's a thread for tricks on the PPC 6601 as well. Enjoy the phone.

Sprint Button?

You'll find this funny but I had never seen it...HAHA I went and hit the button as soon as I read the post.. Woo Hoo, this is the whip as far as a pda phone.. I love it too!

Hurrikain

speaker phone ??? how to start it

I just switched from i700 and i600, was wondering if anybody knows how to activate speaker phone while in call, also did anybody utlized new bluetooth set BLUETOOTH HS850

Press and hold green phone button..this turns on speaker phone...
    What else can this thing do?