Closed Thread

Thread: Um....

Question Um....

I am not sure if my post keeps getting deleted or something and people post here so much I cant seem to find my last post. I've posted twice before and it either gets lost or deleted. Well my question is when is sprint going to release the camera version of the 6600 phone?

Or if its already out and im asking a really dumb question then let me know please.

I don't think it was deleted. It was probably added to the "When is Sprint going to release the camera version" thread since there were about 10 people who posted the exact same question.

It's not a dumb question. Please do a search before you post such questions, though. This forum has had so many posts in the last couple of weeks that any post can get drowned out by the sheer volume of traffic.
    John

Re: Um....

Originally posted by PDAshadow
    I am not sure if my post keeps getting deleted or something and people post here so much I cant seem to find my last post. I've posted twice before and it either gets lost or deleted. Well my question is when is sprint going to release the camera version of the 6600 phone?
    Click on the search button under any of your posts and it will show you all of them.

After doing a search, your post was found here...
    John

Thank you Jp. As you can see I'm new and dont quite know my way around yet. Thanks alot guys.