+ Reply to Thread

Can anyone recommend a good VZW Biz Rep?

I'm willing to get this phone, but the retail folks have no flexibility. I can understand VZW justifying the higher price of their services due to better quality/coverage, but they need to be willing to match the cost of the equipment that Sprint is offering of $353.

I'm in the Chicago area if that helps.

Do your work for an employer that has a National Account with VZW. If so, I'll give you the number for that group. If not, the number won't do you any good.
    Mobile Pimp: Fujitsu P7010D, Audiovox 6600, Playstation PSP, iGo Juice (70), Kingston 5gb PC-Card, SDIO Socket Wifi, Socket BlueTooth GPS, Socket CF BT Adapter, PNY 4 in 1 Memory Adapter.

I don't think we do

But if I'm willing to go against corporate policy, I would think VZW would prefer the business instead of having me go over to Atingular. Besides, I've read on this forum where specific biz reps have made it happen for others.

It's hit or miss as to whether you can get a hook-up. Even still, I don't think anyone is going to sell it below below the offered price. At best you'll get the discounted price and the data rebate...not much more. My person only handles VZ employees so that won't help either but I'm sure someone might throw you a bone. Try searching the previous threads also.
    Mobile Pimp: Fujitsu P7010D, Audiovox 6600, Playstation PSP, iGo Juice (70), Kingston 5gb PC-Card, SDIO Socket Wifi, Socket BlueTooth GPS, Socket CF BT Adapter, PNY 4 in 1 Memory Adapter.