+ Reply to Thread

Verizon XV6600 Wireless Sync

I set up the Verizon wireless Sync on my XV6600, and it seems to sync the inbox, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sent items, drafts, but doesn't sync other email file folders, of which I have about 45.

Has anyone run into this problem?

Thanks.

trail blazer...

you do realize you are in the minority using IMAP.
    _C-

<a href="http://rechords.com/survival_kit.JPG" target="_blank"><b><font color="blue">>_< </font></b></a><br />

In P-Outlook, are the folders you want available to be selected under Tools/Manage Folders?

PS - ActiveSync doesn't use IMAP.
    -Lee
    Samsung i730
    Ridata 1GB SD Card, Transcend 4GB SD card, PPC Tech Audio Adapter

Are you using IMAP or are you talking about your other Domino or Exchange folders?

Only the in-box, drafts, sent mail and trash is sync'd with Domino/Notes. It might be the same for Exchange/Outlook.
    iPhone 4S BB8830/Treo700wx/Treo700w/ XV6600/Treo600/Kyo7135

I just purchased the xv6600. I use Imap but seem to have problems. I changed the setting to download the complete message but almost all the time it only downloads the subject line. It will show the attachment but you cannot open it. Any one else using IMAP?

With Exchange ActiveSync, the attachment doesn't seem to be downloaded automatically. You have to click the arrow, then close the message to download the file, then re-open it and click the attachment to see it. Maybe IMAP works the same way?
    -Lee
    Samsung i730
    Ridata 1GB SD Card, Transcend 4GB SD card, PPC Tech Audio Adapter

attachment...

If the 'save as' tab is greyed out, do a wireless sync w/ P-Outlook open. Mark as unread, and Mark for download. This works for me.
    _C-

<a href="http://rechords.com/survival_kit.JPG" target="_blank"><b><font color="blue">>_< </font></b></a><br />

Didn't I read that you have to have the other folders as subfolders to the Inbox?

Inbox
    l--Friends
    l--Enemies
    l--Misc

Last night I had five work emails (My work is Imap with visto). I could only read the subject line and see the attachments. When I looked at it today, I could see the message and open the attachment. When I try to download, I am not able. I wish this was like a blackberry…. Pushing the email not pulling it… I think I am right on saying that…