+ Reply to Thread

Software Compatibility

There seems to be a lag in making some software compatible with the phone edition of WM SE, ie AI Roboform. Is this typical ? I am a recent convert from the palm OS and had been using PasswordsPlus which is compatible with WM SE but not the phone edition. Can someone suggest an alternative program or hint as to the time period taken between a softwares release and the upgrade to compatibility with the phone edition. Thanks!

Well, I don't know about your program, but in general, most programs that are compatable with the non-phone pdas are compatable with the phone pda. Some programs integrate the phone capabilities, but the pda itself runs most programs. Individual devices have their own quirks, and that may be the issue.
    Jeremiah 29:11

I received the compatibility info direct from the software manufacturer. AI Roboform- an email stating not compatible with the XScale phone and Passwords Plus- it states this on the website. If anyone is using these on the XV6600, please post. I cant get a complete install.