+ Reply to Thread

Piel Frama or Covertec for vx6600 Availability

I ordered a Piel Frama on Friday but got word that it is on backorder from the vendor and am now looking at alternatives or others that might have stock.

Do you know who has stock on either the Piel Frama or the Covertec? Local store or online.

I am getting my XV6600 today.

I ordered from a vendor claiming their piel was specific to the 6600. When received, it had a camera hole, so be careful if you do not want that. Piel says that the siemens 66 would also be for the 6600, as it has no camera hole. But I would check their site.

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!

Re: Piel Frama or Covertec for vx6600 Availability

Funny thing is ... I ordered the black/tan case direct from Piel Frama this past Sun, got my confirmation email immediately and received my shipment confirmation yesterday, Mon. I had previously attempted to order the Covertec via Mobile Planet, only to find out upon check-out that it was not in stock. Piel is supposed to ship out today, and if the Piel iPod case I gave to my better half is any indication, I'll be very pleased with its production quality. IMO, the hole for the camera is not any issue whatsoever since the 6600 has the rubber insert covering the camera's intended space. No harm, no foul.

Originally posted by mgmoore7
    I ordered a Piel Frama on Friday but got word that it is on backorder from the vendor and am now looking at alternatives or others that might have stock.

Do you know who has stock on either the Piel Frama or the Covertec? Local store or online.

I am getting my XV6600 today.

pdadomain.com has the piel frama for $47 shipped. It does have a camera hole. Best price I could find.

piel