+ Reply to Thread

Increase EVDO speed??

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this. They claim to be able to tweak the phone to bump up the bandwidth and help the battery life. Just wanted to see if anyone had heard of this before I plop down the $$

Thanks,
    Kris

I took the link out just to be safe...sorry if it led anyone into spyware land. Thanks for the replys
    Last edited by Kalugz; 02-13-2005 at 01:24 AM.

Who are "they"? What is the name of the product?

Oh, the link! My first thought is that it sounds like one of those CPU over-clocker things, or one of those modem boosters that claim to get high speed through your 56K modem. But until I use the product I'll withhold judgement.
    Last edited by TonyH; 02-12-2005 at 08:24 PM.

Checked their site out...sounds mighty fishy to me....and they sure have a lot of links at the bottom of that page for links that are LOADED with malware...my Firewall and Spyware blaster went berserk when I clicked on that link....I will monitor that site for a few hours and run a " who-is this IP" and then may be have to delete that link soon, if it is going to create problems for our members.....besides thay claim you can bypass VZW's billing process to make "calls"...red flags start showing in my Pea-sized brain!!!!
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Kalugz, I would recommend you please remove the link to that site. Thay are not running a valid site as far as I can see. Now I could be wrong too...I would rather err in being overly cautious than be sorry later....my.002 worth...
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !