+ Reply to Thread

Microsoft powertoys... @!%&*

I downloaded a couple of microsoft powertoys: Power contacts and Today Screen Image tool. Now microsoft offers no support for install, uninstall on their site (clearly stated). But I cannot find these tools once I downloaded them onto my ppc! I've looked everywhere, thinking I had to execute them once installed. But I can't find 'em. (they did install correctly..). And they didn't self-exe, because nothing has changed on my ppc.

So for those of you who have used these nifty little freebies, how do you access them, and also, how do you unistall if you can't find them.. (I did a search also, nada..)

Thanks

Try looking for a freeware program called "Remover". Hopefully that should help. Also, try looking in Windows/Startup. It may be there.

Good luck.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

A lot of programs will download to My Documents by default.
    Hobbes
    Writer for WMExperts.com
    www.wmexperts.com/ | www.wmexperts.com/reviews/ | discussion.wmexperts.com/

Ah, I got excited there for a moment, that was the one place I neglected to check. Alas.. nothing.. ;-(

It's probably in the Windows directory somewhere.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."