+ Reply to Thread

For those using BetaPlayer 0.5...

In order for your ringtones (and possibly fonts) to all work correctly, under file associations do not check option one (Windows Media Files).

When selected that option before all my ringtones (except one crappy one) became unuseable and my fonts/words turn to gibberish...
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Re: For those using BetaPlayer 0.5...

Originally posted by maximum
    In order for your ringtones (and possibly fonts) to all work correctly, under file associations do not check option one (Windows Media Files).

When selected that option before all my ringtones (except one crappy one) became unuseable and my fonts/words turn to gibberish...
    I noticed this too.

Good thing to note to everybody.

btf

Hey as long as we're on this topic: I've been playing around with 0.4 and it doesn't seem to recognize my .mov files when I tried to play them. There was a discussion about this on pocketpcthoughts from which I got the impression that 0.5 was the first version that was able to play .mov files, but it wasn't 100% clear to me. Anyone know for sure?

just wanted to say thanks for this thread.
    I didnt know about this program, and it works great bringing my home quicktime movies (off my minolta camera) onto my phone..

here is the download link, so others wont have to google

http://betaplayer.corecodec.org/download.html

Originally posted by Coraan
    just wanted to say thanks for this thread.
    I didnt know about this program, and it works great bringing my home quicktime movies (off my minolta camera) onto my phone..

here is the download link, so others wont have to google

http://betaplayer.corecodec.org/download.html
    Ya.. agreed.

I've had to overclock my 6600 to get some fancier DIVX programs to play correctly, but... ya. Great tool!

btf

0.5 is still pretty finecky though. I moved it from my Storage card to Storage and I got all kinds of weird plugin errors. Thank good ness for "Remover". You can use it to delete the program and almost everything associated with it from your PDA. I reintalled again and it now works fine.

It's really weird. I've never had this issue with any other PDA.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."