+ Reply to Thread

Headset 2.5mm Jack to 1/8" Stereo Headphone Adapter?

Does anyone know where to find an adapter that allows a pair of 1/8" stereo headphones to be plugged into the 2.5mm headset jack of a PPC-6601? I have a pair of Bose noise-canceling headphones that I'd like to use for music and movies. A standard 3 conductor adapter won't work - if it's plugged in as far as it will go, only one channel of the audio works.

If anyone has found an adapter that works, I'd really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks,
    TM

Look at the banner ads - ppctechs has a very nice adapter (splitter, really) that lets you plug a 1/8" headset jack into the port and get stereo (and still have the 2.5 mm available for a standard phone headset).
    Anything I say is mine. It is neither authorized nor endorsed by my employers or previous employers. Read at your own risk.

Thanks for suggestion - it looks like just the ticket. I just received an order of WriteShields from PPCTechs (outstanding screen protector, BTW)... wish I'd have known I wanted one of these things a week ago

TM