+ Reply to Thread
    Fully Converged, painfully at times Kreigz's Avatar

XV6600 and Microsoft Reader for PPC

Well, I finally got around to copying over my digital library to my Storage card in the XV6600, and I've got a problem ...

I can't open any of the Reader files - I'm told, "The digital security software that protects this eBook has been updated. You must re-actitive in order to open this title.

I've done what they ask, I've unstilled/reinstalled, but no luck.

Any ideas?
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

Did you do the activation at the Microsoft site yet?

Microsoft reader activation

Fully Converged, painfully at times Kreigz's Avatar
    Originally posted by rijc99
    Did you do the activation at the Microsoft site yet?

Microsoft reader activation
    Yeah, several times ... I don't know what's wrong. I've even gone back to my old i700, placed my SD card back in it, and everything works fine.

I'm stuck at a really bad time ... I was in the process of rereading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for the 5th time!
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

Administrator
    perhaps your problem lies in the fact that you registered your i7 phone with your personal security info and the software is just doing it job (preventing an unauthorized machine from seeing your works..)