+ Reply to Thread
    Full-on Converged

Calendar Outlook or Add-on?

Ok, I need some help utilizing the calendaring features of the PPC-6600. I have recently switched from a Treo 600 to a 650 to the 6600. Talk about evolution!

Quick aside: I concur with the hundreds of others that see the give and take when choosing between the 650 and the PPC. Bottom line...I will gladly give up a little on size and screen rez for HUGE advantages in just about every other area!

I am a lawyer and I assumed that one of the huge adavntages of the PPC would be that it would sync up with the Outlook Calendaring software much better than the Treo. So far, it does not.

What I NEED is the ability to look up a contact and be able to then, search for all meetings, tasks, events, etc involving that individual. MS Outlook (desktop) allows you to look up a contact and then, search for all events attached to the contact.

CAN I SET THE POCKET OUTLOOK PROGRAM TO MEET THESE NEEDS OR IS THERE AN ADD-ON THAT WILL DO THIS FOR ME???
    HELP!
    Thanks

I use Pocket Informant. www.pocketinformant.com

It allows contact linking to events, tasks, etc. Perhaps that's what you're looking for. -Jay

Full-on Converged
    Thanks Jay!

Good app, not as pretty as the MS app but function over fashion, eh?

I have been playing with it for some time and I cannot figure out how to search for all associated meetings, events, etc from someone's contact info....can you help?

Thanks again!
    John