+ Reply to Thread

Question PPC6600 - assign photo help?

The built in "Assign Photo" feature in the Contacts app is absolutely frustrating.

The feature is nice, and when it works, it is great.

How does one get directly to the CallerID management application?

My problems are as follows:

When attempting to assign a photo, after selecting it, half the time it resets and tries to randomly assign one of the first few contacts.

After selecting "cancel" when realizing that I am assigning the wrong contact, it exits the entire app and I am back at the Contacts screen.

I think this program is buggy because I'm having problems with this camera software. Are you using the Voice Command because if you are then you need to disable it and do a soft reset to work.

Apparently the problems with the camera and specifically "Picture Mail" also exist without Voice Command.

Photo Contacts

Search for photo contacts on this forum. someone posted the free download. I got it from here.

what other programs do you guys have installed. The picture mail works great as long as i have VC disabled. The picture ID also works for me as long as VC is disabled, by the way I also downloaded the picture ID from a link here in a post.