+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agenda Fusion

Agenda Fusion

Anyone use Agenda Fusion? I have some credit with Handango and looking for something useful. I own my own small business and I am out at clients constantly. Any suggestions above and beyond the normal...GPS, SPB, etc...
    PPC6600
    HBH-660

I've used Agenda Fusion for some time. They update the program very regularly. There have been some issues with Agenda Fusion and the XV6600 but at least for me I believe they were related to Voice Command and not Agenda Fusion. It's a great program and they just released version 7 of the program today.

Originally posted by XV6600One
    I've used Agenda Fusion for some time. They update the program very regularly. There have been some issues with Agenda Fusion and the XV6600 but at least for me I believe they were related to Voice Command and not Agenda Fusion. It's a great program and they just released version 7 of the program today.
    Me Too! Love it, and have used it on all my PPC since almost the beginning (Beta-tester)...no problems for me with VC, so it may be another software program...
    "Put on God's whole armor, that you may be able successfully to stand up against the strategies and the deceits of the devil"

Ep. 6:11

I use AF too. Bought it when I used the G1000, but with the lack of memory stopped until I got the 6600. Works perfectly. You can use it to assign pics to your contacts too.
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G

I just purchased and installed AF to my 6600 last night (I had some Handango credits too). I've been using Pocket Informant on all of my PPCs for the past couple of years, and I've been really happy with it. AF seems to be faster on my 660 though. And I haven't noticed any issues with VC and AF.
    All it takes to make an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people.