+ Reply to Thread

XV6600 Prius Dial-Out Problem

Greetings!

I've noted a bunch of different threads discussing various car integrations including the Prius. I haven't found any answers yet, and I apologize if I've missed something.

I just got the XV6600 today and tried to pair it with my Prius.

It paired quickly and easily. As somebody else pointed out, however, there's no signal strength being transmitted by the phone, so the car won't attempt a dial.

At present, it's only useful as a speakerphone when a call comes in or when dialing out on the phone itself.

The car is capable of so much more. Has anybody gotten more working? I've seen the car integrate 100% with a Blackberry.

Thanks in advance, you're a great group!

Re: XV6600 Prius Dial-Out Problem

Originally posted by sdac
    Greetings!

I've noted a bunch of different threads discussing various car integrations including the Prius. I haven't found any answers yet, and I apologize if I've missed something.

I just got the XV6600 today and tried to pair it with my Prius.

It paired quickly and easily. As somebody else pointed out, however, there's no signal strength being transmitted by the phone, so the car won't attempt a dial.

At present, it's only useful as a speakerphone when a call comes in or when dialing out on the phone itself.

The car is capable of so much more. Has anybody gotten more working? I've seen the car integrate 100% with a Blackberry.

Thanks in advance, you're a great group!
    http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/s...&beginIndex=21

Search for "VX6600woc software upgrade".

Also, check faq and do forum search. Start with the audiovox patch. It should help your problems.

Also check the bluetooth thread (which is sticky) at the beginning of this forum.

But.. I'm sure you already did that...
    btf

Re: XV6600 Prius Dial-Out Problem

Check this thread out..

Upgrade for XV6600 on Audiovox site!!!

btf

Many thanks. I did searches but wasn't sure what I was reading. This really helps!