+ Reply to Thread

MS Voice Command & NO VIBRATE?

I have PPC6600 and Voice Command 1.5, i use the vibrate alot on my phone but noticed that with Voice Command I cant seem to get the phone to vibrate on incoming calls????

That's strange.

I have V.C. 1.5 installed and my vibration works fine. Are you absolutely sure that's what's causing the problem?

well honestly not sure but it was working fine till i loaded vc 1.5

got it fixed thanks just reloaded the software and also disabled the announcing of phone calls using ms voice command

Re: MS Voice Command & NO VIBRATE?

Originally posted by jancelet
    I have PPC6600 and Voice Command 1.5, i use the vibrate alot on my phone but noticed that with Voice Command I cant seem to get the phone to vibrate on incoming calls????
    There is a bug in VC1.5.
    If you set your phone to vibrate using the volume icon in the menu bar, and then press the PTT button to start a voice command interaction, VC sets the volume to on so that it can speak, and then sets volume to off instead of back to vibrate. If you look at the icon it appears that vibrate is selected, but in reality the volume is off. Any incoming calls will not vibrate at this point.

To work around this, you should be able to set your ring tone to vibrate using the control panel and then set your volume to off using the sound icon on the menu bar. Other than this you will have to manually turn your volume back on and then back to vibrate after pressing voice command's push to talk button.

thanks