+ Reply to Thread

Activesync error: no space left on device?

Does anybody know what to do when you setup ActiveSync to synchronize Favorites and it comes back with a large number of unresolved items?

When I click resolve, it starts to synchronize, but then it pops back an error for all the unresolved items with an error for each one that states: "There is no space left on the device."

When I check the free space, I see 47 Megs free on internal storage. No programs are running, and I freshly rebooted both the PC and the device.
    Last edited by burble; 02-26-2005 at 07:14 PM.

I thought it might be that, but when I ran it, I only saw 12 notifications that basically looked like they should be there.

Administrator
    look at what you have your conflict resolutions set to. also, there is a link on the AS screen you can click to see what the issues are. delete the issues or modify them do AS can finish the restore...

Marctronixx,

That is exactly what I did. A link pops up to "resolve issues" to which I selected. It starts to resynchronize, after which all items unsychronized return the error I mentioned.

No matter how many times I try to "resolve issues" the same number of errors with the same error type remain.

I've basically disabled favorites synchronization for now and "manually" sync them by copying the directory by hand. Thankfully, the system lets you browse the entire PPC file system from explorer.