+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb tweak2k2.....how is it?

has any tried this app?cant open it...how? just new to this stuff!!wanna tweak this browser...cant access some sites

I've only had Tweaks2k2 for a few days, so perhaps some more "veteran" users can elaborate...

It fixed the problems I was having with Alarms not waking up the device (particularly after doing the ROM upgrade), and I used several other tweaks such as the system clock (see the "AM" by the time in my screen shot).

If you installed it properly, then you should see the following screen when you open the app. Then, by tapping on Tweaks in the lower left-hand corner, you get the menu of tweak options you can perform...
    I animated it, to illustrate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tweak2k2.....how is it?-tweaks2k2.gif  

I've enjoyed it as well. I like the PIE fix, alarms fix, skinned keyboard, ability to change Date/Time in top bar, etc... Lots of other stuff I haven't done as well. Most of this stuff can be found other places as registry hacks, but I'll pay a few bucks to have someone do it for me... No problems or crashes for me.
    Jeremiah 29:11

tweaks2k2

how excactly do you open it, went to My Documents, couldnt open that way said no app associated with this file?????

Did you D/L a CAB file? Copy it to the PPC, then use File Explorer on the PPC to open it (it will launch the setup when you click it).
    -Lee
    Samsung i730
    Ridata 1GB SD Card, Transcend 4GB SD card, PPC Tech Audio Adapter