+ Reply to Thread

Ringer volume NOT consistent

WTF? If you set your ringer volume to max (or any level, I would imagine, but mine is set to max) and play the ringer in the phone settings or the sounds and notifications settings, it rings fairly loud.

Then, when the phone rings from an incoming call, the volume is significantly lower, despite the volume setting not changing!?!

I would appreciate if anyone would verify this on their phones, too.

On another note, in my opinion, the dialer from MS is crap. I can't believe for this generation of device and WM2003 they still include this crusty, featureless dialer.

BTW I have a 6600.

-BD

Hey,

Do you have voice command? Once, as a test, I told my voice command go "set ringer low". I would raise the volume and when I turned my PPC on and off, it would always be back on low volume.

So, I had to tell it to "set...high" however, you can just manually do it by tapping "on" in the volume setting---DON'T BE FOOLED--EVEN IF IT ALREADY SAYS "ON" IT MAY NOT BE.

Good luck, brother.
    More bars in more places are only good if you're an alcoholic

HOO HAA!

No, never had VC (yet) on it.

Even if I go to the opposite: Put the ringer volume (not system volume) at minimum (or zero) it STILL RINGS AT THE SAME VOLUME!

I say, WTF, people?

I had PhoneAlarm on it, but I deleted it. I wonder if that messed with ringer volume due to profiles, etc.

Anyone try this, I would appreciate more feedback.

-BD