+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Use of Bluetooth headset for other things on 6600?

hey guys i just got this new badass jabra headset with a lcd caller id screen on the earpiece and it works great! much much better then the moto's i had previous...im wondering is there any way to use the earpiece for other sound output? like games..mp3s...etc...?

How is it better? Is it louder? Please post details as I'm interesting it getting it myself.

TIA

drmorley

Administrator
    whats the model #?

there isnt really much you can do. there may be reg tweaks but no one has found any way to get , say, music up to the hedset...

Re: Use of Bluetooth headset for other things on 6600?

Originally posted by djrodimus
    hey guys i just got this new badass jabra headset with a lcd caller id screen on the earpiece and it works great! much much better then the moto's i had previous...im wondering is there any way to use the earpiece for other sound output? like games..mp3s...etc...?
    wow dude....i was just wondering to myself today if there were any such thing as a BT headset with a caller id on it LOL

The reason it has caller ID is so you can call them back easily when your BT headset does not answer the call

Originally posted by Marctronixx
    whats the model #?

there isnt really much you can do. there may be reg tweaks but no one has found any way to get , say, music up to the hedset...
    Both the Jabra BT800 and the Sony HBH 660 have Caller ID. Both have had mixed results, some have said there is a latency problem with the Jabra and the 66xx, Jabra claims 1.1 compatible and Audiovox claims 66xx is 1.1 compatible as well...something doesn't jive from some posts on this board.
    PPC6600
    HBH-660

Originally posted by Marctronixx
    whats the model #?

the model is bt800 and the big dif is no static or loss of voice from either end.