+ Reply to Thread

Terminal Services Problem

I have the SprintPCS 6601, I am having a problem with terminal services, and the problem is, that I can connect the first time, but when I try to connect again it doesn't allow me to. This is with both versions of the rom, it did it before the flash, and does it after the flash. Does anyone have any idea to what is going on, and is anyone else having this problem?

I helped out with a problem like this one today. On MS's site they talk about a license violation. Apparently there is a token that has to be set on the client machine. The PPC apparenlty doesn't play nice with this. Did you ever get it working?

Are you logging out each time? Logging in with multiple users? Can you duplicate the issue using an XP desktop? You can check the Event Viewer on the remote host to see if there's any errors.

It is a windows 2000 server machine. We can log in once on a cold boot of the PPC, but after that the connection just times out. The server sees the remote PPC but wont allow it to log in. Do you think this is a "token" problem?

No we could not duplicate the problem on an XP desktop machine.
    Last edited by WirelessGeek; 06-15-2005 at 09:21 PM.