+ Reply to Thread

is there way to stop calls going to bt headset automatically

its a great feature but sometimes i like to dial with the phone and use the handset. or pickup the phone and use it fromthe handset. i have the bt200 and when i used it with treo 650, i had choice of answering with headset by tapping button on headset or answering from treo andusing the treo?
    can i set this up on my 6600?

If you turn off your headset, or turn off BT on your PPC your calls would be answered directly.

Many Treo users complain about not being able to answer the phone directly when it is connected to the BT headset.

BT200 is designed for non BT phones, but I suppose it works with BT enabled phones as well. Have you tried a different headset?

maybe i need to buy one designed for bt phones only. but i think that shouldnt be the issue. cause it works with an adapter if its non bt phone. i will call jabra

I wish it had this feature (from the phone) as well. A few times I left the headset in the car in the garage and it connected. I hate when it does that. For receiving if I answer from the handset it will not use the headset. Shutting off BT is a pain.

well is it all headsets that do this on the 6600 series? or is it just the way the bt200 works with this phone? i will be glad to switch to another onethat works differently

I have the XV6600 from Verizon. It has the official Audiovox ROM patch to 3500. I am using an hbh 660. I also used the logitech mobile freedom. It seems to me, if I hit the green phone button then the call goes to the pocketpc. If I hit the button on the headset it answers on the headset. It also seems I can transfer between the two using the on screen commands.
    Last edited by IvanLasston; 03-05-2005 at 08:12 PM.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

But what about outgoing calls?

Outgoing The only way I could find is to click on the headset icon and transfer it back to the pocketpc. Unless you do as previously posted, and turn off bluetooth somewhere.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

Ahh!! I didn't know you could switch back using that the Icon on the phone. I'll try it, thanks.